Stanley #4 1/2 Smoother Type 11 (My # 4.5-080217-2) $139 (includes US shipping)
- Restored Stanley # 4 1/2. Stripped and repainted.
- Repaired tote.
- The #4 1/2 is 10” ling and has a 2 1/4” cutter
- It weight is 4# 9.6 ozs
- The knob and tote are Rosewood
- It has a left handed cutter adjuster
- It has the frog adjustment screw
Pictures tell the story
(US Shipments ONLY
Please Read before making a purchase. If its marked restored its been stripped and repainted with multiple coats of Dupli-Color Engine Enamel DUPDE1635 Ford Semi Gloss Black spray paint. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Unless otherwise marked, the iron has been hollow ground on an 8” aluminum Oxide white wheel, then honed on a hard oil stone.
- Back of the iron edge will be polished (the cutting edge only)
- Sole is flat to a working degree.
- Frog has been flattened (flattened, not polished. Polishing effects cutter slippage)
- All restored and tuned planes have been tested.
- Planes marked “As found” are as I found them.
- I do NOT verify the sides of the planes are 90 degrees from the sole. If you plan to use the plane for shooting, check with me first.