Ohio Tools #022 Transitional $56 (includes US shipping)
Cleaned up and waxed. I gave it a quick sharpen just to try it. If it was to become an everyday user a better sharpening would be in order, but it’s probably more of a collector piece
The original Ohio Tools red.
Blade is marked Ohio Tools Co. Thistle Brand, Auburn NY.
(US Shipments ONLY)
Please Read before making a purchase. If its marked restored its been stripped and repainted with multiple coats of Dupli-Color Engine Enamel DUPDE1635 Ford Semi Gloss Black spray paint. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Unless otherwise marked, the iron has been hollow ground on an 8” aluminum Oxide white wheel, then honed on a hard oil stone.
- Back of the iron edge will be polished (the cutting edge only)
- Sole is flat to a working degree.
- Frog has been flattened (flattened, not polished. Polishing effects cutter slippage)
- All restored and tuned planes have been tested.
- Planes marked “As found” are as I found them.
- I do NOT verify the sides of the planes are 90 degrees from the sole. If you plan to use the plane for shooting, check with me first.