Stanley #18 Knuckle Block (my # 18-081716-1) $42 (includes US shipping) (US Shipments only)
Tuned and sharpened
Missing the eccentric lever
Small chip from behind the mouth
Please Read before making a purchase.
If its marked restored its been stripped and repainted with multiple coats of Dupli-Color Engine Enamel DUPDE1635 Ford Semi Gloss Black spray paint. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Unless otherwise marked, the iron has been hollow ground on an 8” aluminum Oxide white wheel, then honed on a hard oil stone.
- Back of the iron edge will be polished (the cutting edge only)
- Sole is flat to a working degree.
- Frog has been flattened (flattened, not polished. Polishing effects cutter slippage)
- All restore and tuned planes have been tested.
- Planes marked “As found” are as I found them.
- I do NOT verify the sides of the planes are 90 degrees from the sole. If you plan to use the plane for shooting, check with me first.