Stanley (I think) #102 Block (my # 102-053117-1) $24
Here is a #102 exactly as I found it. I’ve never seen a blade like this before. I haven’t even sharpened it and it works ok.
Stanley (I think) #102 Block (my # 102-053117-1) (US Shipments ONLY)
[wp_cart_button name=”Stanley (I think) #102 Block (my # 102-053117-1) ” price=”24.00″]
Please Read before making a purchase.
If its marked restored its been stripped and repainted with multiple coats of Dupli-Color Engine
Enamel DUPDE1635 Ford Semi Gloss Black spray paint. Feel free to ask any
- Unless otherwise marked, the iron has been hollow ground on an 8” aluminum Oxide whitewheel, then honed on a hard oil stone.
- Back of the iron edge will be polished (the cutting edge only)
- Sole is flat to a working degree.
- Frog has been flattened (flattened, not polished. Polishing effects cutter slippage)
- All restore and tuned planes have been tested.
- Planes marked “As found” are as I found them.
- I do NOT verify the sides of the planes are 90 degrees from the sole. If you plan to use the plane for shooting, check with me first.