A superb quality tool that sets the standard for breast drills.
The No.12 is one of the best basic breast drills, its well designed and has top level build quality; using one is a pleasure. If your after a budget breast drill to get the job done they don’t get much better than this.
- Weight: 2.62kg
- Length: 460mm
- Drive Wheel Diameter: 125mm
- Chuck Type: 2-Jaw
- Chuck Capacity: 12mm (accepts brace bits)
- Chuck External Diameter: 38mm
- Frame: Iron
- Handle(s): Hardwood
- Mechanism: 1-Pinion Equalised, Ball Thrust Bearing, 2 Gear change by re-locatable crank wheel
- Special Features: Level, Extendable crank handle (for extra leverage).
- Dated: 1921 – 1957
- Production Period: 1873 – 1957
- Patent: Unknown
- Made by: Millers Falls Co., Massachusetts, USA
Notes: The teeth on the gears are huge, even for a breast drill!
- http://oldtoolheaven.com (visit for full production history)